- 02/21/17 City Council Study Session (Transportation Update)
- 02/23/17 Open House & Joint Study Session Planning Commission & Houghton Community Council
- 03/23/17 Open House & Joint Public Hearing Planning Commission & Houghton Community Council
- 03/27/17 Houghton Community Council Meeting - Recommendation to City Council
- 04/13/17 Planning Commission Meeting - Recommendation to City Council
- April - May 2017 - City Council and Houghton Community Council Final Decision
As many are aware, the Houghton Everest Neighborhood Center (HENC) is being looked at as part of a zoning change. There was a meeting at Northwest University in which people discussed design aspects they would like to see as part of the HENC and 6th Street Corridor Study. We've hosted a number of post-it fests to better understand our neighborhood concerns and desires.
The HENC process continues on with these upcoming meetings:
This website and content is provided by the Central Houghton Neighborhood Association. The website is not operated by the City of Kirkland and the City of Kirkland is not responsible for any of its content, features, functionality, or applications.
CHNA's next regular meeting is scheduled for
October 11, 2022
Virtually on Zoom
(due to the CHNA 2022 Celebration being held on Labor Day, we have rescheduled our next
meeting to October)
*Please note that the default day for meetings is the second Tuesday of the months of September, November, January, March, and May. To be timely, we may call special meetings to discuss topics of major neighborhood interest.
Also note, CHNA does not typically meet during July and August, unless there is a specific immediate topic to share.