- The addition of four new buildings
- The replacement of three existing buildings and associated improvements.
- Modifications to height limits in some areas of the campus
- Clarification of enrollment caps and athletic field use
- Revision of traffic patterns
- Addition of parking stalls
- Alteration of campus access off of NE 53rd
- And more
The open house is part of NU’s master plan public engagement effort, which also includes meeting with neighborhood groups, neighboring institutions, individuals and others interested in the plan. To request a meeting, obtain more information or provide feedback, contact the university at email@example.com. The University expects to submit its formal Master Plan Update application to the City of Kirkland in June.