Our regular meeting was rescheduled to Thursday May 23 due to the conflict with the Public Hearing on the Northwest University Master Plan. The revised meeting date was selected based on availability of the fire station, City staff, and the members of the CHNA Board.
At the meeting you will:
- Hear from and be able to discuss issues with Lt Haslip of the Kirkland Police Department
- Meet and ask questions of the City's newest Council member - Kelli Curtis
- Get updates on the City's neighborhood safety grant and matching grant programs
- Hear staff presentations on Citywide Connections and Safer Routes to Schools initiatives
- Elect the CHNA Board for 2019/2020 - Positions open.
Please come and join us and share in the discussions.
If you have any questions or comments on this agenda or future meeting topics, please contact us at email@example.com