The agenda for our Tuesday, January 10, 2023, regular meeting is attached below. The meeting will be held virtually on the Zoom platform. The meeting will start at 7:00 PM.
At this time, we are planning to continue to meet virtually until the Fire Station 22 remodel is complete (scheduled for summer 2023).
The Zoom link and information for tour meeting is:
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87354175751?pwd=MDNtdCtQT0YwSEhMYTRKNk9NcE1UUT09
Meeting ID: 873 5417 5751 Passcode: 921366
One tap mobile +12532158782,,87354175751#,,,,*921366# US (Tacoma)
Our meeting will include discussion on several current or upcoming topics including:
- Former La Quinta Inn Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH) project January 17 Public Hearing - web page
As part of the discussion on the former La Quinta Inn PSH project, later this week we will be sending out a DRAFT letter to the City Council from CHNA for review and discussion at the meeting. We will need to decide whether we want to submit it for the January 17 public hearing and, if so, what changes should be made to it before it is submitted.
- The Northeast Recycling and Transfer Station Environmental Review Scoping January 11 Open House - web page
- The Houghton Village (Old PCC) Site Redevelopment (no web page currently available)
- Parks 2023 Ballot Measure Initiative - web page
- City of Kirkland 2044 Comprehensive Plan Update, January 11 Visioning Event - web page
We also will be having an open discussion on what the Central Houghton Neighborhood Association should focus on moving forward to best serve and represent our neighborhood.
We hope to see you virtually on Tuesday January 10 to share your thoughts and get updated on these and other topics.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions, comments, ideas for future meeting topics, or want to help lead the organization.
Larry Toedtli, president
Central Houghton Neighborhood Association