The project SEPA focuses on the review of potential impact of the proposed Master Plan on transportation and identifies the City's proposed mitigation measures to help offset those impacts.
The proposed transportation mitigation is presented in the Mitigated Determination of Non-Significance document which is included below and the file also can be downloaded below.
The City also has updated the schedule for the project review with a public hearing on April 22 to take comments on the Master Plan, the proposed transportation mitigation and other project conditions. The City will issue a staff report in advance of the Hearing. The staff report should be available between April 8 and April 15 per City staff.
CHNA will be holding a special meeting starting at 7:00 PM on April 9 at Fire Station 22 in advance of the Hearing. The meeting will include a presentation from the University's project team and will include time for questions and answers.
The review schedule is currently proposed as follows:
- March 12, 2019: Environmental (SEPA) Determination Issuance
- April 8-15, 2019 Staff Report Issued including the City's analysis of the application in relation to applicable codes and the City's adopted Comprehensive Plan (including the Central Houghton Neighborhood Plan). It also will include staff's conclusions and their recommendations to the Hearing Examiner including any proposed conditions of approval.
- April 9, 2019 at 7:00 PM - Central Houghton Neighborhood Association Special Meeting to be held at Fire Station 22 (6602 -108th Avenue NE). We will have a presentation from Northwest University's project team and provide time for questions and answers.
- April 22, 2019 at 6:00 pm: Joint Public Hearing before Houghton Community Council and Hearing Examiner which will result in a recommendation to the City Council
- May or June 2019: City Council Consideration and Decision
- June or July 2019: Houghton Community Council Consideration and Decision
If you have any questions on these materials or the project schedule, or you want to be added to the City's project distribution list for the project, please contact Senior Planner, Tony Leavitt at 425-587-3253 or email@example.com.
|File Size:||368 kb|
|File Size:||80 kb|