Final Outcome & 2016
Expectations after 3 meetings
Deliverables, Envision Process
How does the city talk to us?
How do we talk to the city?
- Proactive communication instead of reactive.
- I honestly like the way the neighborhood center is right now. It provides much needed services to the people who live here. Parking is ample it is easy to come and go.
- Do not add a lot of retail and office space because traffic/roads can’t handle it.
- Determine the process of who will be the “watchdog” to make certain final, mutually agreed upon plan/design will be honored during the building process.
- Must have Design Review.
- Houghton Center (H.C.) is a huge community asset. We like it. We need it. We use it. Our goal is that it be even more effective as a gathering place and continue to meet our need for goods and services. And it will/should be different in 2035 than now.