- Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) on I-405 from Lynwood to Burien
- An inline bus station at NE 85th and I-405
- Business Access Transit (BAT) lanes extending toward Downtown Kirkland from the station on 85th
- New parking facilities at Kingsgate
- An environmental study to examine HCT options from Bothell to Bellevue via Kirkland
There is an open comment period from now until June when the elements for the November ballot measure will be finalized. You can send your comments to the Sound Transit Board via the Sound Transit ST3 website or by sending email to the Sound Transit Board or by calling 206-903-7000.
The Kirkland City Council will receive an update and discuss the draft plan at its regular meeting on Tuesday April 5.
Draft plan documents from the March 24 meeting follow: