A new topic related to upcoming sewer and water main replacements along 108th Avenue NE will also be of interest to Central Houghton residents and businesses.
There are a couple of upcoming items that you may want to look into prior to the meeting so you can plan accordingly. These include:
- 6700 108th Office (Taco Truck Site) - Design Review Board January 6 Meeting
- Rooftop Appurtenances – Planning Commission January 9 Meeting
- Houghton Community Council Vacancy – Applications Due January 14
- Safe and Active Transportation Survey – Closes January 17
- Tree Code Revisions – City Council January 21 Meeting
- Middle Housing and Accessory Dwelling Unit Codes
- Planning Commission/Houghton Community Council Public Hearing January 23
- Summer Sundays on Park Lane Survey – Closes January 31
- Expanded School Resource Officer Program Video
Please come and join in these conversations which affect our community and City.
Also, please let us know if you have ideas for topics that we can include in the future.
Please forward this email/agenda to others that may be interested. They can request to be added to the distribution list by emailing us.
Also, if your email address has changed, or you no longer want to be on this distribution list, please email us to let us know.
Thanks. Looking forward to 2020 and seeing how we can continue to serve the Central Houghton community.
Larry Toedtli, President/Chair
Central Houghton Neighborhood Association