Make area of discussion bigger, smaller, what to exclude, to include.
- Parking – think carefully to balance all needs. May need to expand area to support.
- Possibly add property east of 7Eleven to Business Center.
- Not really necessary, but integration w/Google important.
- Keep apartments (Waddell & City owned) zoned 3.6.
- Do not add mixed retail there.
- Do not increase the boundaries size of the Neighborhood Center.
- Change the RM 3.6 zoning tin BC to zoning that encourages development that orients to the trail & is complementary to local businesses.
- LIT/PLA Zones should be included in HENC. Want to expand both neighborhood businesses and multi-family housing along CKC.
- Why is Lakeview Elementary RS 8.5?
- Do not increase density. Too crowded on roads.
- Should expand boundaries to make plan more cohesive. Include Google PR5.